Property Details
Allotted Property Details
Property Related Formalities & Forms

Blood Relation
New Okhla Industrial Development Authority
Transfer permission for transfer of plot/premises amongst blood relations i.e. amongst father, mother, son, daughter and between husband and wife.
Transfer application on plain paper can be submitted in the concerned office alongwith the following documents:-

An affidavit on a stamp paper of Rs. 10/- duly notarized in the prescribed format by the allottee.
2 An affidavit on a stamp paper of Rs.10/- duly notarized in the prescribed format by the blood relative (transferee).
Attested signatures and photograph of the transferee by bankers.

Payment deposit challan in original towards deposit of Rs.1,000/- against processing fees in one of the authorized bank branches.

No due certificate issued by the concerned Accounts Officer.
No objection certificate from bank/institution, if plot/premises is mortgaged.
Copy of occupancy certificate/completion certificate issued by Building Cell for transfer of residential plot/copy of functional certificate for transfer of industrial/commercial/institutional plot/premises or copy of extension letter valid upto the date of transfer (Sl. 7 shall not be applicable if transfer request is moved during the stipulated construction period.
No objection certificate from the respective co-operative society for transfer of residential plot allotted to the members of co-operative societies.
No objection certificate from AWHO/AFNHB/Builders/Co-operative societies for the flats/houses allotted the respective institution.
Back | Download

Disclaimer: Although all attempts are being made to keep the information provided on this web site current, some information is subject to change at short notice. Users are equested to confirm the current status of the prescribed information with the Authority before proceeding to utilize the information. Copyright © 2002 New Okhla Industrial Development Authority. All Rights Reserved. Send comment & suggestions to