Property Details
Allotted Property
Property Related Formalities & Forms

New Okhla Industrial Development Authority
Issue of Mutation letter .
Application on plain paper (on letter head of Firm/Company/ Society/ Trust as the case may be) can be submitted by the Transferee in the concerned office along with the following documents:-
1 A certified copy of the Transfer Deed executed by the Transferor .
2 If the person executing the Transfer Deed is outside the blood relation (father/son/mother/daughter/husband/wife) of the Transferor, then the Transfer charges shall be re-calculated as applicable in Power of Attorney cases and difference of these calculated charges and Transfer charges already paid shall be recovered from the Transferor
3 Payment deposit challan against payment of the amount as per sl. 2 above in one of the authorized bank shall be required in original
Back | Download

Disclaimer: Although all attempts are being made to keep the information provided on this web site current, some information is subject to change at short notice. Users are equested to confirm the current status of the prescribed information with the Authority before proceeding to utilize the information. Copyright © 2002 New Okhla Industrial Development Authority. All Rights Reserved. Send comment & suggestions to